Dr.Jart+ Cream Mist Moisturiser

 


I'm sure you are tired of hearing me say that I have perpetually dry skin on this blog but I'm here to tell the truth, not to sugar coat the hardships. The struggle is real.


For a while I was having issues with layering my makeup because my skin was so dry. I could get my foundation on fine but when it came to adding any concealer or blusher, it didn't tend to sit well on my skin and I struggled to prevent my makeup from pilling.


Enter the Dr.Jart+ Cream Mist. I had wanted to try a hydrating mist for a while and this one seemed to have good reviews on ASOS so I bought it on a whim hoping it would solve all my life's problems. Ok, maybe just the dry skin issue.


This product works wonders. I spray it on top of my foundation before I put any concealer or powder products on and it works perfectly to add a bit of extra hydration to ensure my makeup sits nicely on my skin. On the first spray, it tends to come out quite patchy instead of being a fine mist. To stop me from ending up with big splodges of cream on one side of my face, I always spray the first spray onto my arm and then do 3 or 4 on my face. 


It's also a great product for those days when you are wearing makeup all day and want to refresh it at some point. A few spritzes of this before you go in with any other makeup just makes it easier to apply and stops it looking cakey.


I imagine this would be great for a holiday too - pop it in the fridge and use it in an evening when getting ready to go out. It would be so refreshing! 


It's around £26 for 110ml and you can buy it from a huge selection of retailers including Selfridges, Space NK, ASOS. 

No comments