Taylor Swift Eras Tour Outfit

 I'll be honest, I could have chosen any era. I love them all for one reason or another. In the end, I settled on Lover. I chose Lover because I thought it would be fun to play with the pastel pinks, blue and yellows and I'm going to see her in August and it's a bright, summery album so it made sense. I wanted to have fun nails and colour in my hair and glittery pink eyeshadow.


Let's be honest. Choosing the era was the easy part. What was I to do about an outfit? The show is over three hours which ruled out any sort of heeled shoe. I made that mistake going to see Maisie Peters on her Good Witch tour last year when I was so sure we would get a seat but ended up standing for hours and my poor feet were in pain. Maisie, you're worth it though girl. Now, I know what you're thinking - just wear trainers or pumps with a dress. I can't. I can't pull off the dress/skirt and trainers look. I just can't. I absolutely cannot. And this is only the shoes! What about everything else? 


Piece by piece, it felt like it all started to come together. I found some sparkly trousers from Boohoo and instantly fell in love with them. I liked the whole outfit but I know that I am going to be dancing and jumping and generally living my best life so I wasn't convinced that the matching top was up to the job. I ordered a couple of pastel pink tops from Boohoo to try including this and this and I had high hopes that at least one of them would look nice! Spoiler: nothing is working! I can't find anything to work with the trousers and I am becoming more convinced by the second that I am going to give in and buy heeled cowboy boots and a dress. I can see it coming. 



The good news is I found this bag which is just the icing on top of an otherwise non-existent cake.  Even if I find nothing else to wear, I will take comfort in knowing that at least I have the perfect bag. 

No comments